SPECIALIST EXPERT PERSONAL INJURY SERVICES
Led by Louise Claro, one of the UKs leading and recognised expert financial advisors in catastrophic injury claims, our firm provides national coverage to instructing solicitors, barristers, QCs, Deputies, Trustees or Claimants in receipt of awards arising from personal injury and clinical negligence claims.
Louise Claro is highly experienced with good reputation. Her team understand the unique needs of Claimants and their families and provides compassionate, caring and accessible advice in a way that can be understood. Her experience of many high profile and higher value cases (up to £10m) gives confidence that as an expert she will provide robust reports and financial advice to Claimants. Specialist services include;
- Provision of CPR Part 41 report outlining consideration and investigation of periodical payments in high value settlements;
- Advice to Families, Claimants, Professional/Lay Court of Protection Deputies and Trustees;
- Immediate post settlement cashflow planning and setting up of bank accounts;
- Longer term investment planning strategies and portfolio planning;
- Assistance with gratuitous care applications and HMRC exemptions;
- Ongoing financial and investment oversight adapting to ever changing care needs.
All work undertaken during litigation shall be charged on an explicit time cost basis. Post settlement regulated financial advice will be agreed on a case by case basis dependent upon the initial and ongoing service(s) required.