Personal Wealth Management
We provide holistic financial planning advice and wealth management to Individuals, Trustees, Powers of Attorney acting on behalf of others and Deputies of the Court of Protection.
We pride ourselves in nurturing permanent relationships with clients and developing long term financial planning strategies to meet their needs and goals throughout their lifetime. Our client relationships extend over many years and our service proposition provides a choice of ongoing service levels to ensure financial plans and arrangements are reviewed regularly to adapt to changes in personal circumstances and inevitable economic changes.
Our financial review process ensures we gather financial information and gain an understanding of clients needs and objectives. We also discuss in detail what degree of investment risk and potential reward they would feel most comfortable with and explain what strategies they can adopt to meet their goals in a clear and concise report.
Our services include provision of advice in the following areas;
- Investment strategy, tax efficient portfolio construction and management;
- Pre and post retirement planning including pension transfer analysis, pension drawdown and annuity strategies;
- Mortgage advice including equity release, Lifetime Mortgages and Buy to Let Schemes;
- Long Term Care provision and Private Medical Insurance.
- Family and individual protection arrangements such as life assurance and income protection plans.
Our holistic approach always considers tax and trust planning opportunities whenever appropriate.